Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Get It Scrapped! & Hip Kit Club and Elle's Studio Blog Hop WINNER!!

Today, I am sharing my final layout as a Creative Team member for Get It Scrapped!  Before I get to my layout, I wanted to announce the WINNER from the Hip Kit Club & Elle's Studio Blog Hop...sorry, I'm a day late!!  :)

CONGRATS SHERI TWING!

Sheri, please contact me at ashleyhorton010675@gmail.com, for more info on receiving your prize!

The Get It Scrapped! Team is sharing inspiration on scrapbooking Water Play, on the Blog today.  Here's a look at the layout I created:



 
Since we live so far South, it's always nice to enjoy the beach or any kind of water play during the hot summer months.  I wanted to use this photo of our daughter from a beach trip last year, and create a large photo on my layout.  I used an 8.5x11 page format and printed my photo at home, to fit across the page.  I added my title to the White space on the photo and also layered embellishments on the photo.  At the bottom of my layout, I created a wave effect, by using a die cut background, created by Paige Evans, and backed it with a Blue patterned paper.

For more fun water play layouts, make sure you visit the Get It Scrapped! Blog, to see what the other Team members created!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Stickers, Brads & Chipboard:  Echo Park; Thickers:  American Crafts; Enamel Dots:  Chickaniddy Crafts & My Mind's Eye; Die Cut:  Studio Calico (Paige Evans); Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment