Friday, June 6, 2014

The Cut Shoppe | Summer Lovin

Happy Friday!  Hopefully everyone has some fun weekend plans...maybe including a little crafting!  We have birthday party festivities tomorrow morning, but I am planning to find time to work on some layouts this weekend.  I wanted to share a new layout today, using the Let's Talk Summer Cut File, that is available in The Cut Shoppe.  This file contains four Summer word phrases, and I wanted to focus on the Summer Lovin phrase on my layout.




https://www.etsy.com/listing/191877309/the-lets-talk-summer-cut-file-includes-4?ref=shop_home_active_8
 
I wanted to cut the file, as is, several times and add it to the background of my layout.  Then I cut the solid outline of the phrase, to make it stand out as the title of my layout.  You could also cut the file, as is, then cut the solid outline and back your phrase with different patterned papers for a totally different look!  And if you're traveling this Summer, the other phrases in this set, would be perfect for your vacation/travel pages!

I hope you will stop by The Cut Shoppe for a visit this weekend!  New files have been added this past week, and I would love to see how you use them.  If you would like to keep up with the newest files added to the Shop, make sure you Like The Cut Shoppe Facebook Page, and follow The Cut Shoppe Pinterest Board!

Supplies:  Summer Lovin Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Die Cut Machine:  Cameo; Patterned Paper:  Echo Park & Pink Paislee; Tags & Wood Veneer:  Elle's Studio; Chipboard Pieces:  Pink Paislee & Basic Grey; Letter Stickers:  Basic Grey; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Flag Clip:  Studio Calico; Enamel Dots;  Recollections; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment