Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hip Kit Club | Play Ball

Today I get to start sharing my new projects for Hip Kit Club, using the June 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  I always say that every kit is my favorite, but this one is definitely really fabulous!  The Kits have a great collection of the new Elle's Studio Shine collection, and a mix of American Crafts, Echo Park and more!  Here's a look at the first layout, I created with the Kit!




The Adrienne Looman Noteworthy Sights paper in the June 2014 Hip Kit Main Kit, is one of those that gives you an immediate idea for a layout design. The large circle gave me a great area for adding two star shaped photos, my title, and lots of embellishments from the June 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits. I cut the Elle's Studio On the Dock and Fun + Sun patterned papers, to place in the burst design of the circle. Then I used items from the October Afternoon Pop Drops, Elle's Studio Wood Veneers, Studio Calico Chipboard Stars, and Stickers from the Echo Park sticker sheet, to make a fun center circle design on my page.



I was really excited to see the Heidi Swapp Stencil Minis in the June 2014 Hip Kit Color Kit!! There are 6 different stencil patterns and I wanted to work with the circle stencil on my card. I used Mustard Color Shine to spray over the stencil, and then layered the banner piece and wood veneer sentiment from the Elle's Studio Bits & Pieces pack and Shine Wood Veneers. Then I mixed in a few hearts and enamel dots from the Echo Park Sticker Sheet and October Afternoon Pop Drop pack.

You can find the June 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits, by visiting the Hip Kit Shop!  Make sure you get yours, before they are all sold out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment