Sunday, June 15, 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch 271 | Seriously Cool

It's a new reveal day for Creative Scrappers Sketch 271, today!  This sketch comes from Jenny Evans, and I liked it so much, that I didn't change much on my layout!





I kept things really close to Jenny's Sketch.  For the background area, I used my cut file I See Chevrons from my Etsy store, The Cut Shoppe.

We went on a weekend trip back in April and one of the places we visited was Rickwood Caverns in Warrior, AL.  I am so glad we went, because it was one of the coolest things I've done!  We took a tour of the cavern and it was pretty amazing. There were also some bats hanging out in the cavern and they were so close, I could have picked one up...could have...but definitely didn't!!  :)


We would love for you to play along with Sketch 271!  Just create a layout based on the Sketch and link up on the Creative Scrappers Blog.  You could win a prize from our June Sponsor, Noel Mignon and also have the chance to be featured in our Weekly Wednesday Featured Layout post!

http://www.noelmignon.com/


Supplies:  Patterned Paper & Stickers:  Echo Park; Background Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Thickers:  American Crafts; Mini Placemat Card:  Jillibean Soup; Flag Clip:  Studio Calico;  Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons:  Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment