Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hip Kit Club | Outtakes

I'm here today to share a new layout and card for Hip Kit Club, using the June 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  I decided to use some of the outtake photos on my layout, from our 5 year old photo shoot with our crazy little guy.  And believe me, there were plenty of outtake photos!



 
Using a photo film strip design is a great way to showcase your out take photos. I edited my photos and turned them Black & White. I love the contrast of the Black & White photos, with the different colors from the Echo Park Capture Life paper, included in the June 2014 Main Kit. I also thought it would be fun to create motion on my page, by following the diagonal design. I used the Dear Lizzy Thickers from the June 2014 Main Kit for my title, and created a row of arrows with the October Afternoon Flash Chip pack from the June 2014 Embellishment Kit.

And I also have a fun card to share, created from the June 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits.


 
When I sit down to make a card, I usually grab White cardstock for my base. But there are always so many great colors in the Cardstock Add-On Kit, that I decided to do something different for this card. The saturated Pink cardstock worked really well with the touch of Gold in the American Crafts Thickers, that I used for my sentiment. And I paired a touch of the wood grain paper at the top and bottom of my card for contrast, and I think it gives the card a cool, retro vibe!

And it's already time for the reveal of the July 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  Make sure you stop by the Hip Kit Blog to check out the reveal and here is a look at each of the Kits for July!!

July 2014 Main Kit

 July 2014 Embellishment Add-On Kit

July 2014 Color Add-On Kit

 July 2014 Stamp Add-On Kit

 July 2014 Cardstock Add-On Kit

Also, don't forget about the Blog Hop, that we will have with Elle's Studio tomorrow!!  You won't want to miss all of the amazing inspiration from both Teams!!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment