Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Cut Shoppe | La La La Love You

It's been a full week, since I opened my new Etsy store, The Cut Shoppe!  I wanted to stop in today, to share a layout I created, using some of the cut files that are available in the store.  I mixed the Tricky Triangles 12x12 Background cut file, with the La La La Love You phrase cut file.  Here's a look at what I came up with!



 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/191327015/the-tricky-triangles-cut-file-is-a?ref=shop_home_active_6

https://www.etsy.com/listing/191473363/the-la-la-la-love-you-cut-file-is-a?ref=shop_home_active_8

The Tricky Triangles background can be used in a lot of different ways.  I used White cardstock to cut my file and then backed each row of triangles with a different patterned paper from the Everyday Moments collection from Elle's Studio.  You could also trace an individual triangle from the background and cut it to use on your layout.  Lots of fun ways to be creative with this one, and the download includes the 12x12 and 8.5x11 sizes.

I decided to give my Sketch Pens a try, with the La La La Love You phrase for my title.  Once it was finished drawing, I went back and cut the phrase, using the Offset tool in Studio.  After the phrase was cut out, I placed it to the left of my photo.  I have a thing for keeping my titles close to my photos on a layout!!  :)

I hope you've had a chance to visit The Cut Shoppe, and that you have picked out some of your favorites for your next layout!  If you have not had a chance to visit, make sure you stop by to check out all of the files that are included in the store.  And if you create with the cut files you purchase, I would love for you to share them on The Cut Shoppe Facebook Page!  You can also follow on Pinterest, HERE.

Supplies:  Cut Files:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Tags, & Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Die Cut Machine & Sketch Pens:  Cameo; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Enamel Dots:  Recollections; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment