Wednesday, April 10, 2013

American Crafts Guest Designer!! - Oh Happy Day!

I would say I am speechless to be the Guest Designer today for American Crafts, but most of you know, that would be impossible for me!!  :)  So I will just say, that I am completely blown away!  I love all things American Crafts and was extremely excited to be invited by Paige Evans, to work with the Amy Tangerine Stitching Templates that coordinate with her Yes, Please collection.  I received a box full of goodies including Amy Tangerine Yes, Please, Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm, and American Crafts My Girl.  I had so much fun coordinating all of the fabulous patterned papers and having the chance to work with the Stitching Templates.  I really love to hand stitch on my layouts and the Stitching Templates are perfect for creating fun designs on your pages.  

I will share one of the layouts I created for today's post, and I hope you will go over to the American Crafts Blog to see the rest of my layouts and projects, featuring the Stitching Templates.




  
I thought the Flower Stitching Template was perfect for this layout, featuring a photo of the beautiful Azaleas that start blooming every Spring.  I used the Flower template to create my own unique background paper.  I also used some of the Alphas from the Inspire Stencil Kit, to add a little bit of whimsy to my Title.  Thanks for stopping by today, and I would love to hear your comments on the American Crafts Blog!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment