Sunday, April 28, 2013

Only in New Orleans

Happy in between Saturday and Monday!!  :)  I hope you've been enjoying your weekend, and I am sure most of us are already looking forward to the start of a busy week.  I wanted to pop in today and share a layout I created using some of the goodies I received for my Guest Designer post with American Crafts, earlier this month.  I've been creating away with the package of product I received, and I still have tons of it left to play with.

I wanted to create a fun, eclectic look on this layout, because it documented our Mardi Gras day in New Orleans.





   
I used a lot of the new Amy Tangerine Yes, Please collection on this layout and the fab Stitching Templates she released this year.  I love to hand stitch on my layouts and I really loved using these!  I had fun creating the long title and mixed my journaling in as part of the title.  Like I said, this was a fun, eclectic page.  :)

That's all for today, but make sure you check back this week, because my Blog will be hopping!!...it will be busy and literally hopping, with two Blog Hops this week!!  :)

Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper; Stitching Templates & Bits:  Amy Tangerine; Patterned Paper & Thickers:  American Crafts; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Punch:  EK Success; Flair Button:  PandaEightDesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment