Thursday, April 25, 2013

The End of an Era

It is time to do the happy dance in our house!  After 7 years of having at least one of our three children in diapers, we have finally become diaper FREE!!  It's been a rough road with #3, but I think we've finally reached the point of success.  Still working some things out, but for the most part, big boy underwear are in the house!  Of course, I had to snap a pic of the occasion...and don't worry, he is not actually using the potty in this photo!!  :)  This was just on the way out of the bathroom, so I could get a behind (literally) shot.




 
I wanted to have a fun energetic layout for this photo, so I used some of the new Boy Crazy line from My Mind's Eye!  So cute for little boy pages...and versatile for other layouts too.  I mixed in a little bit of Elle's Studio tags...and voila, all done!  The Triangle cut out from the Cameo worked for two purposes on this page.  I used the negative cut behind my photo and layers and then used some of the positive triangle pieces for a border along the bottom of the layout.

Of course, my son will probably cringe when he sees this page in his teenage years, but I'm the mom, so I get to say what goes!!  HA!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Enamel Dots, Decorative Brads, & Buttons:  My Mind's Eye;  Cardstock:  DCWV Tags:  Elle's Studio; Thickers:  American Crafts; Spray Mist:  Studio Calico; Flair Button:  The Paper Bakery; Punch:  EK Success

 

No comments:

Post a Comment