Friday, April 12, 2013

Feathery Finds!

Today, I get to share my first layout with you, using the amazing April Kit from The Paper Bakery, Lemonade Stand!  This month's Kit has some Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm and Lily Bee mixed together, and a fun embellishment...Feathers from Bella Blvd.!  The Navy and Hot Pink feathers are perfect with the colors in this month's Kit and I decided to use both of them on my layout.

 
I layered around the feathers with some of the bits from the Lucky Charm embellishment pack and some cute hand-made flags, and Custom Flair from The Paper Bakery.  I also used the exclusive Printables that come with this month's Kit.


If you like to take a look at some of the close-ups from my layout and a little tutorial on creating the Heart stitched tag on my page, please make sure you stop by and visit The Paper Bakery Blog!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment