Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Go Lucky!

All I can say about the April Kit from Artful Delight, is WOW!!  It is filled with some of the beautiful Lucky Charm collection from Dear Lizzy and the fun Color Me Happy collection from Glitz Design.  I couldn't wait to open this one up and start creating with it!!  I actually took this photo on Friday afternoon and came home that night and got this page completed.  It was so quick and easy, since I had all of the fun papers and embellishments in this Kit and I also used the April Sketch.  You can come play along with the layout and card sketch at Artful Delight, for the chance to be a Guest Designer!




 


Aside from the amazing papers included in this month's Kit, there is also a totally adorable Memory File Clear Stamp set from Heidi Swapp!  Even though my stamping skills are somewhat on the not so great side, I knew I had to use these fun stamps on my layout.  I especially love the little arrow stamp and repeated it three times, pointing to the wooden heart embellishment.

If you missed the reveal of the April Scrapbook and Card Kits, here's a look at what you'll get:

Scrapbook Kit:


 Card Kit:

 
 
For a complete list of all of the items included in both Kits, visit THIS POST on the Artful Delight Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment