Sunday, April 7, 2013

Paper Issues Insta Love!

WooHoo!  Today is my first post with Paper Issues and I am so excited to have you "hopping" along for our Insta Love Theme!  Our Sponsor is Origrami, and they are giving away 3 Retroprints packs!!

You should have arrived her from Aimee's Blog.  If this is your first stop, be sure to head over to Paper Issues to start at the beginning!  Here is the Hop order:

Ashely <----- You are Here.

Now for the fun part...I get to share my layout, using one of my Retroprints from Origrami!  And most of the product used on my layout, came from the Paper Issues Etsy Shop!






  
Love the new Here + There collection from Studio Calico, and I picked up the papers, Thickers, Washi Tape, and Freckled Fawn wood veneers all from the Paper Issues Etsy Shop.  The fun thing about the Origrami prints, is that they also print on the backside of your photo.  I wanted to show off the cute Camera on the back of my photo, so I decided to make it flip, and it also gave me a perfect spot for some hidden journaling! 
  
And don't forget, when you're shopping, use the Code ASHLEY75 at checkout to save 20% off of your order!!

Now, that you have completed the Hop, make sure you visit and like the Paper Issues Facebook Page.

And thanks for hopping with us today!  Make sure you:

1.  Like Origrami on Facebook (tell them Paper Issues sent you)


3.  Leave a comment on the Insta Love post on the Paper Issues Blog 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment