Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sweet Moments

Today, I have a DT free post to share!  :)  I've been squeezing in some time for a few challenges here and there, and decided to play along with the April Sketch Challenge on the My Mind's Eye Blog.  I had placed an order earlier in the year for some of the new Boy Crazy collection, and I went shopping at my LSS store last week and found a plethora of MME products.  I stood there forever trying to decided what I wanted and actually ended up going with one of the lines from last year, Nostalgia.  It is FAB-U-LOUS!!  Not sure why I never picked up any of this line before.  I loved the light Salmon Pink and Teal colors with the dark rich Brown.  I mixed in a few other MME goodies, and here's what I came up with:






I flipped the Sketch to fit my photo, but stayed fairly close otherwise.  For the area behind my photo, I used one of the circle cuts from the Silhouette store.  I placed some of the patterned papers from the Nostalgia line behind the die cut, and also embossed some vellum circles and added those behind the die cut as well.

Thanks for stopping in!  Make sure you check back, in the upcoming weeks, because I'll be sharing new layouts for The Paper Bakery, Get It Scrapped, and Let's Get Sketchy.  I'll even have a few other things thrown in, here and there!!  :)

Products Used: Patterned Paper, Wood & Chip Buttons, Stick Pins, Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Wood Stick Pin:  Little Yellow Bicycle; Baker's Twine:  The Twinery; Vellum:  Fynmark; Letter Stickers:  Jillibean Soup; Font:  Pacifico; Other:  Shipping Tag  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment