Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's Time to Flip Out!...and a Little Bit More!

I am up today on The Paper Bakery Blog, with a Flip Book using the March Kit Soda Shop, and featuring some Elle's Studio products.  Here is a look at the front cover of my Flip Book...


To check out the rest of my Book, head over to The Paper Bakery Blog!!


I also have a layout and card to share with you today!  I loved the Cut Files that were included with the Soda Shop Kit and I used the Triangle Cut File on my Elle's Studio background paper for this layout!


I added texture to my page using some hand stitching, some of the cute Paper Bakery Flair Buttons, and the Studio Calico wood veneer Chevron arrows that are included in the Kit.

Last up, is a Card, using some of the Exclusive Elle's Studio Mash Up Flair!


I loved the fun Aardvark Paper Straws that were included in this Kit and I used it to make a little lolli embellishment with the Elle's Studio Flair and Allison Kreft Ribbon.  I tucked two of the Elle's Studio tags into the Chevron glassine bag, and finished off with a heart border cut on my Cameo.

I hope you enjoyed all of the projects and layouts I posted using the Soda Shop Kit!  You won't want to miss the April Kit, which will be revealed on April 15!


No comments:

Post a Comment