Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chic Tags: Sketch It Out | Best Friends

It's time for a new Challenge Sunday at Chic Tags!  Today's Sketch features a fun element...large Triangles!  I was really blown away with the way the Design Team used this week's Sketch and you can pop over to the Chic Tags Blog, to see what they did.  I had fun with this one too, and here is my take!



 
I don't use black and white photos often, but I thought this one just needed to be b&w.  I paired some of the Love Note collection from Chic Tags with the new Hey Kid collection from Pink Paislee.  I also used one of the fun Chic Tags Free Cut Files for the title of my page.  The Best Friends file folder cut file worked just right for my title space and I outlined some of the letters with a fine tip Sharpie and added some patterned paper behind a few of the letters.

We would love for you to play along with us!  All you have to do, is create a layout based on the Sketch and leave a link to your post on the Chic Tags Blog, under this week's Challenge Sunday!  A random winner will be chosen to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Chic Tags store!!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Pink Paislee; Tags & Cut File:  Chic Tags; Wood Veneers & Spray Mist:  Studio Calico; Washi Tape & Flair Button:  The Paper Bakery; Star Paper Clip:  Two Peas in a Bucket; Button:  October Afternoon; Vellum:  Fynmark   


No comments:

Post a Comment