Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Creative Scrappers Sketch 251

I am so excited to see Creative Scrappers back up and running!  I served on the Team, before Kristine took a break over the Summer and I loved it!  The Sketches are always so awesome and inspiring.  So I just knew I had to play along with Sketch 251, and and I had a Fall photo and the Basic Grey Persimmon collection just waiting to be used and I went to work!






I followed the design of the Sketch fairly close.  I did do a little bit of a flip flop with the Title and journaling, but most of the elements of the Sketch are in the same place.  I added a few die cut leaves in place of the stars on the Sketch.  After I cut them, I embossed a dot pattern over the leaves and used an Emery Board to distress over the embossing and remove some of the color from the Brown paper.

Thanks for stopping in today and taking a look at my newest layout!  And I do have to mention, that Fall is definitely my favorite time of year...although, I am still waiting for our temps around here, to get a little more Fall-ish!!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Chipboard & Sticker:  Basic Grey; Spray Mist, Circle Mask & Wood Veneer:  Studio Calico; Tag & Vellum:  Elle's Studio Limited Edition September Kit; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn; Thickers:  American Crafts; Mini Market Stickers & Buttons:  October Afternoon; Resin Flower:  The Paper Bakery


No comments:

Post a Comment