Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Do More With Less Guest Designer!

***If you are looking for the American Crafts Blog Hop, please go HERE.***

The super talented Yvonne Yam recently invited me to be a Guest Designer on her Blog, Do More With Less.  Yvonne always shares amazing projects on her Blog and does awesome work on her layouts and projects, so I was very excited to get an invitation from her.   She mentioned in her email, that she loved the way I mixed patterns on my layouts, so I thought that would be a great topic for my post.  I will share the layout I created here, but you will have to visit Yvonne's Blog to see my full post, where I share some tips on mixing patterns and colors.




While you are visiting Yvonne's Blog, make sure you check out the Challenge!  I would love to see you create a layout using at least 5 different patterns and NO Cardstock.  You can link up your entry on Yvonne's Blog and a winner will be chosen, to receive a $10 Gift Certificate to The Paper Bakery Shop!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes); Cardstock Bits:  Dear Lizzy; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Buttons & Sprinklers:  October Afternoon; Flair Button:  The Paper Bakery; Thickers:  American Crafts; Candy Dots:  Queen & Co. & Skipping5   


No comments:

Post a Comment