Thursday, September 19, 2013

September Sketch Week with Allison Davis

I am back today, to share a new Sketch from Allison Davis for September Sketch Week!  If you are unsure of what Sketch Week is, you can check out the information HERE on Allison's Blog.  The Sketch for this month, is a double page Sketch, but I am a one page kind of girl, so I decided to work with the left hand side of the Sketch and here is what I created:

 




Even though I worked only with the left hand side of the Sketch, I didn't deviate much from the design.  I kept my title and embellishing in the same areas designated on the Sketch, but adjusted my journaling area to the far left hand side of my page, since I didn't use the right hand side of the Sketch.  

If you would like to download the September Sketch, make sure you stop by Allison's Blog, for all of the info!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Pink Paislee;  Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico & Freckled Fawn; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn & My Mind's Eye; Thickers:  American Crafts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment