Monday, September 9, 2013

Cool Kid

***If you are looking for the American Crafts Blog Hop, please go HERE.***

Today is a new reveal at Let's Get Sketchy and Team B is sharing their take on a Sketch, that I created for this week's challenge!






This is definitely a minimalistic layout for me.  But I do like to change things up every once in a while, so I don't get bored with my designs.  I wanted to keep everything clustered and layered near my photo, so I incorporated some Chic Tags and other embellishments.

I hope you will come play along with us this week!  Make sure you stop by the Let's Get Sketchy Blog, to see what the Design Team did with the sketch, and you can link up on the sidebar!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Buttons, & Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Washi Tape:  Recollections; Tags & Printables:  Chic Tags; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Thickers & Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Font:  Pacifico; Flair Button:  Ormolu; Punch:  EK Success; Arrow & Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Twine:  Trendy Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment