Monday, September 16, 2013

Spread Your Wings & Fly

I am really excited to share today's American Crafts Gallery layout with you.  It's one of my first using the amazing new Cut & Paste collection from Amy Tan.  I have to say I am totally in l.o.v.e with this collection, because it has so many fun patterns and embellishments and is perfect for capturing your everyday moments.  But I won't keep you waiting!  Let's take a look at the layout!! 





I went kind of crazy when I opened up my bag of goodies and I put just a little bit of everything on this page!  It may be a little hard to see on the background paper, but the design has several rounded rectangles with a fun stitched pattern and I used these shapes as the base of my design.  I also added two of my favorite embellishments to this page:  1.  the adorable Wood Veneer Tag, and I used some of the Chevron Premium Ribbon behind the heart shape on my tag.  2.  the Die Cut heart with the stitching pattern.  And I also added some of the awesome stamps and rub-ons on my background paper, to give it a fun custom look.

You are definitely going to want to get your hands on this collection!  I can honestly say, that it is more amazing in real life!!

Supplies:  Cut & Paste Patterned Papers, 6x6 Paper Pad, Premium Ribbon, Wood Veneer Tags, Adhesive Resin Bow, Remarks, Thickers, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, Stamps, Stitching Templates


No comments:

Post a Comment