Monday, September 23, 2013

Enjoy the Everyday

We have a new Sketch reveal up today on the Let's Get Sketchy Blog.  Today is my final reveal with Let's Get Sketchy and I have loved creating layouts and sketches with this awesome Team for the past six months!  They are definitely a fun group of Ladies and we are always chatting about something on FB!  I will miss working with them, but I know that I will still be "seeing" them around the webby world!  Here's a look at my layout and this week's Sketch:




 

The Sketch has a slight tilt, but the tilt design is still a little out of my comfort zone, so I decided to straighten up my design.  The tilt design is something I have to work on, because I do love it, when I see other pages designed with a tilted photo, papers and embellishments.  To recreate the circles from the Sketch, I used a large doily behind my photo and then just cut several circles on my Cameo.  I added pop dots under some of them, to add dimension to my page.  And most of the product used on this layout is from the June Cocoa Daisy Kit, that I won from one of their Instagram giveaways.  I loved the Elle's Studio that they had in the Kit and I mixed in some of my own Elle's from my stash.

We would love for you to play along with us, so just make sure you link up your layout based on this week's Sketch on the Let's Get Sketchy Blog!!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Elle's Studio, Crate Paper & Simple Stories; Tags:  Elle's Studio; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Flair Button, Buttons, Doily & Twine:  Cocoa Daisy June Kit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment