Friday, May 9, 2014

American Crafts | Mother's Day Layout & Card & Blog Hop WINNER!

Before I share my layout and card with you, I wanted to announce the first Winner from the American Crafts Blog Hop.  Remember that you can still play along with my challenge to use Triangles, by leaving a link on this post to your project by Friday, May 23.

CONGRATS CYNTHIA B.!!

Cynthia please email at ashleyhorton010675@gmail.com, to receive your prize!

All this week the American Crafts Blog, has been celebrating Mothers, in honor of Mother's Day!  Earlier this week, I shared a layout and card, and wanted to stop in and post them on my Blog today!




I used the Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collection, for my layout, and added a lot of color to this layout.  I used the journaling strips to type out some of the everyday phrases my kids like to say over and over again.  I wanted to use the repeating hearts to show that even though they can sometimes drive me crazy, that they are loved no matter what!  


I also used the Daydreamer collection to create a sweet, and simple Mother's Day card.  The stitched journaling tag was a perfect base for my sentiment, and I added a little pop of color with the cute enamel dots!

I hope you have found some inspiration this week for any special Mother's Day projects you are creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment