Monday, May 12, 2014

Pinkfresh Studio May Projects

I shared my first Design Team post on the Pinkfresh Studio Blog this past weekend, and wanted to share them on my Blog today.  I love that the Pinkfresh embellishments and Washi Tapes fit in perfectly with the collections I already have, and they give just the right finishing touch to each project.

The Color on Color look is really popular right now and I wanted to do my own spin on the trend.  I used a bottle cap, to stamp circles on my White background paper.  After the circles were stamped, I chose a spray mist that coordinated with each of the ink colors and lightly sprinkled the mist.  Then I stitched a circle in each row, with a matching color embroidery floss.  After the stitching was done, I started to embellish each row of circles with Pinkfresh products that went with that color.




The Insta Frames are great for adding fun layering to your layouts.  I used two of the frames on this layout...not for photos, but for layering embellishments.  I started my layout design, by putting together the layered frame on the top left.  I used one of the Fresh Press cards over the Yellow Insta Frame and then added some of the Color block Wood Veneers and a Drop Sticker (LOVE these!!).  And the Foil Alphas are perfect for adding fun titles to your layouts.  I used the Coral & Gold alphas to create a long title and then stitched through the letters with White embroidery floss.
 


 

I created my card, using a basic Black & White color scheme, so I could use a mix of the Orange and Pink Pinkfresh products.  The Ombre Orange and Pink Washi Tape worked perfectly with the Pink Drop sticker, Coral & Gold Foil Alpahs and the Way to Home Neon Enamels.
 
 
 
If you are looking for some of the newest Pinkfresh Studio products, make sure you visit the Shop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment