Tuesday, May 6, 2014

NSD 2014 Recap

***If you are looking for the American Crafts National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop, please go HERE.***

So I have to admit, that I am sad that National Scrapbook Day has ended.  I'm pretty sure we need a National Scrapbook Month!!  :)  But on the bright side, I completed 8 layouts over Saturday and Sunday for several different challenges at Studio Calico and Two Peas.  I thought it would be fun to share them with you today on the Blog.  I will just be posting the main layout image and a description of the challenge or challenges, to keep the post from getting too long.

Two Peas - Your Signature Style by Paige Evans


Two Peas - Recipe Challenge by Stephanie Bryan


1 Cut File
2 Frames
3 Photos
4 Embellishments
5 Patterned Papers

I also used the NSD Sketch, that I created for Hip Kit Club. 



Two Peas - Scraplift Challenge by Melanie Blackburn
Studio Calico - Challenge 6 Use Your Scraps


I chose to lift Marcy Penner's layout, Shutterbug:


Two Peas - Gold Trend by Jen Gallacher


Two Peas - Use the Click Cut File by Wilna Furstenberg
Studio Calico - Challenge 5 Sketch



Studio Calico - Challenge 3 Washi Tape



Studio Calico - Challenge 2 Use a Stamp that has never been opened


Studio Calico - Color Scheme



I hope you had the chance to get creative this past weekend!  And don't forget, that you can still play along with my challenge from the American Crafts Blog Hop.  Create a layout using Triangles and leave a link HERE by Friday, May 23rd and you could win some American Crafts goodies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment