Friday, May 16, 2014

Echo Park | Happy Adventurers

Echo Park is always creating such fun collections and the Capture Life Black & White and Capture Life Color collections are both two of my new favorites!  I love that you can use each collection individually to create unique projects, but you can also mix the two collections together to create a fun WOW factor!  I mixed the two collections on a new layout, with one of my favorite photos of the kids from a recent weekend trip.

 
Most of my patterned paper choices came from the Capture Life Black & White collection. It gave me a great neutral background for creating the base of my layout. After I put together the background for my layout, I looked through the Capture Life Color collection to choose paper and stickers that would add a fun touch of color.


The Hearts patterned paper from the Color collection, immediately caught my eye, and I knew it would work perfectly with the heart pattern on the Happy Moments patterned paper, that I chose for the background. I fussy cut several heart shapes from the Hearts patterned paper and then adhered them to my background. I also added a pop of color to my title by using stickers from the Alpha Stickers sheet, for the word “Happy”.

 
And don't forget, that you can always find more inspiration by checking out the Free PDF Instructions for many projects using Echo Park collections (here). Project images and easy instructions for putting the projects together are included for you.
Supplies:

Capture Life Black & White:
Happy Moments Patterned Paper
Good Times Patterned Paper
Love Script Patterned Paper
Capture Life Alpha Stickers
Capture Life Elements Stickers

Capture Life Color:
Hearts Patterned Paper
Capture Life Alpha Stickers

Other:  Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment