Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Get It Scrapped! | Wish Big

***If you are looking for the American Crafts National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop, please go HERE.***

I will admit, that I am an Instagram fanatic.  I would say that 90% of the photos on my layouts have been uploaded through Instgram.  The filters are really great and I love using the square photos on my layouts.  So today, the Get It Scrapped! Team is sharing inspiration for Retro Filtered photos.  You can also get filtered looks on your photos, if you are not an Instagram user, through photo editing software and a fun, online site called BeFunky.com.  Here's a look at the layout, I created using an Instagram filter.



  
We were doing some spring cleaning in the yard, when our middle daughter discovered a dandelion and posed for a photo before blowing it.  I love to add filters to my photos using Instagram.  The filter I used on the photos is called Valencia, and it adds a nice warming effect to your photos.  This filter helped to darken the background in my photo, while highlighting my daughter and making her and the dandelion the focal point of the photo.  Using this filter, helped give my photo a soft, warm look which helps add a dreamy look to my layout.

Make sure you stop by the Get It Scrapped! Blog to see inspiration from the rest of the Creative Team, for using Retro filters on your photos!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Chic Tags & October Afternoon; Enamel Dots:  American Crafts & Chickaniddy Crafts; Spray Mist, Dropper & Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Thickers:  American Crafts; Button & Washi Tape:  October Afternoon; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Shapes & Corrugated Paper:  Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment