Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hip Kit Club | You & Me

I'm here today to share a new layout and card for Hip Kit Club, using the May 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!!  I still can't get enough of the Triangle trend, so I decided to use the shape on my layout and card!!




I wanted to use some large Triangles in the background on this layout. I like to mix shapes and I love the look of the Triangles against the fun hexagon pattern on the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine patterned paper from the May 2014 Main Kit. And I wanted to incorporate some of the awesome clear tags from Chic Tags new Cloud 9 collection, that are a part of the May 2014 Embellishment Kit.



You can combine your scrap pieces with the fun May Triangle cut file, for a quick and easy card. I used a White on White base and then just placed several different patterned papers behind some of the triangles. One of the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Chipboard pieces combined with the Basic Grey letter stickers, made a perfect sentiment for my card.  If you would like to download the Hip Kit Cut Files for May, visit the Hip Kit Club Facebook page!!

Next week, I will have my last layout using the May 2014 Hip Kits, and then I will be sharing my projects created with the June 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!!  If you would like to place an order to receive any of the June Hip Kits, make sure you visit the Shop!!

And before I go, I wanted to share that I opened an Etsy Shop, The Cut Shoppe!!  I will have Digital Cut Files for sale, in PNG format, to be used with the Silhouette Cameo software.  There are a few cut files currently available and I will be creating and adding new ones to the shop.  I would love for you to drop by and check it out HERE!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment