Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hip Kit Club | Hello, I Love You

I am so excited to start sharing my projects with you, using the May Kits from Hip Kit Club!  The May 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits are filled with a fun mix of Pink Paislee, Basic Grey and American Crafts!  The colors are so fun and graphic, but can still be used in smaller quantities to create a more subtle look on your projects!  So today, I have a new layout and card that will hopefully give you a little bit of inspiration!!



  
The bright, happy colors in the May 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits, immediately grabbed my attention, when I sat down to work on this layout. I normally go with a lighter background paper, but I thought the bright colored embellishments would really pop against the Black Pink Paislee Happy Days paper in the Main Kit. I also loved the cute phrase at the bottom of the Happy Days paper, so I used it as a base for building the design of my page. The Amy Tangerine Hello tag mixed with Thickers and the word "Love" from the Basic Grey Capture wood veneers made putting my title together, easy peasy! And the Basic Grey and Pink Paislee chipboard pieces offer a lot of fun embellishing options, and I used them to create little clusters on my layout.



You can put together a quick, and easy card using the May 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits! If you need to put a card together in a pinch, use pre-made sentiments, like I did. The Capture Snippets from Basic Grey paired with the Chipboard pieces from Pink Paislee's Hello Sunshine collection, worked great to create a sentiment for an everyday card. I also added some dimension to my card, to compliment the Chipboard pieces, by adding pop dots under the Hello There phrase.

If you would like to purchase the May Hip Kit Main Kit or any of the Add-On Kits, make sure you visit the Hip Kit Club Shop.  And don't forget to check out the Blog for the reveal of the June Hip Kits!   Lots of the new Elle's Studio Shine collection will be included!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment