Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Elle's Studio May Guest Designer

The 10th of each month is always the day to purchase the new monthly Limited Edition Kit at Elle's Studio and also the reveal day for the Design Team Gallery...and I have to say, that I am ecstatic to have two layouts and a card included in this month's Gallery reveal!  I was super excited to work with the Everyday Moments and Love You More collections as the May Guest Designer.  Here's a look at what I created for the reveal.



 
The Everyday Moments collection is perfect for any photo, and I love how easy it is to put a layout together using the Elle's Studio tags.  Once I had my tags and photo in place, I cut the word Hello from the March Cut Files and used it to fill in the top area of my layout.



 
What's cuter on a layout than a baby and the Love You More collection??!!  I snapped some cute photos of my niece Sadie on Easter weekend, and knew they would be great with the Love You More collection.  I created a film strip look with my photos and then put several tags and wood veneers to the side, to balance out the layout design.  I wanted some stitching to fill in the White space on my layout, so I cut heart shapes from my Cameo, traced them onto the White cardstock and then stitched with a light Gray embroidery floss.



And now for one of my most favorite things about Elle's Studio...their collections all coordinate so well together!  I used a mix of the Everyday Moments and Love You More collections to put together a card that can be used for any occasion.

If you haven't had a chance to visit the Design Team Gallery, make sure you stop by to see what the Design Team created this month.  And the May Limited Edition Kit is available for $11.99, along with a Patriotic Mini collection, new Wood Veneers and the May Cut Files.

http://www.shopellesstudio.com/Elle-s-Studio-May-2014-Kit.html
  
You can visit the Shop to check out all of the other new items available this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment