Friday, March 1, 2013

Crossing My Fingers!

Well, I normally don't share when I apply for the BIG Design Teams, but I did take the plunge and apply for the Fancy Pants call.  I usually keep a fairly level head when it comes to applying for DT's because I know they receive so many submissions from very talented Scrapbookers from all over the world, but it can still be a little disappointing if you don't get that invitation to the Team in the end.  But I did want to stop in and share two of the layouts I sent in with my Fancy Pants application using their collections The Good Life and Hopscotch.  I loved coordinating the fun patterns from both of these lines, and here is what I created:

From The Good Life:




    
I LOVE the great mix of colors in this one, with the Reds, Blues, Blacks, and Yellows!  And there are some great patterns in this collection that work for fussy cutting and creating your own embellishments!

From Hopscotch:




 
The Hopscotch collection has a great mix of colors.  I took out some of the colors that would coordinate well for a Fall layout, but you could do so many different things with this collection.  There are some great florals and Pinks, that would be perfect for a cute, girly layout.

So now, it's just the waiting and hoping that they like my work!  :)  Even if I don't make it, I've still got two great layouts finished and ready to go in my album...and some more cute Fancy Pants papers to use for future layouts!!

Hope you have a great weekend...and make sure you stop by again on Saturday for my post for The Paper Bakery and on Sunday we'll have the last Sketch reveal for Creative Scrappers!  Lots of fun stuff!!


No comments:

Post a Comment