Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Why Not Just Tape It??!!

Before I share my layout with you today, I just wanted to let you know that this will be my last post for Love My Tapes.  I have had so much fun being a part of the LMT Team and working with Tina and the amazingly talented DT Ladies.  It doesn't get much more fun, than playing with Washi Tape and I had so many great patterns sent to me.  I have loved sharing my projects with all of the LMT's readers and I hope all of you will continue to follow me on my Blog!

When I was thinking about what I wanted to do for today's post, the idea hit me...why not just use the Washi Tape as tape!!  :)  So, that's what I did!  I had these adorable photos of our son and I wanted to use them to go along with a page that recorded some of the funny things he says at 3.5.  I decided to use my Washi Tape to tape down the photos on the page.  I also used a little strip to tape along down the left hand side of the layout.





I loved that the Blue Washi Tape with the White swirly doodles mixed in perfectly with the Color Me Happy collection from Gltz Design.  And to add a little something to my tapes, I decided to cute each of the edges on an angle, rather than having straight or torn edges.

And let me just mention something about this Color Me Happy collection from Glitz...I LOVE IT!!  How fun are all of these bright colors??!!  I even went a little crazy and bought some of the papers that go along with this line in the Silhouette store and used them to create the Talk Bubbles using the Print and Cut feature on my Cameo.  It was a lot of fun!  And I worked up a little bit of a messy border around my page using the Chevron Roller Doodle.  The Roller Doodles could possibly be one of my most favorite new products!  I liked the messy approach, since this page was about our son, and let's face it...boys are just messy!

I hope I have inspired you and shared some fun and creative ways for you to use your Washi Tape!!  Thanks for all of your kind comments, on the projects I've shared while being on the Love My Tapes Design Team!


No comments:

Post a Comment