Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Creative Scrappers Creating with Sketches Volume 2!

Today is the BIG day!!  The digital copy of Creative Scrappers Creating with Sketches Volume 2 by Kristine Davidson is being released!!  This eBook has 125 NEW, never before seen sketches, and inspiration from 65 International Designers.  I am very excited to be a part of Kristine's eBook and there are some amazing sketches and amazing sample layouts included in Volume 2.  And today, I get to share the layout with you, that I created for the eBook!





I couldn't wait to get started on this layout, and I had been hoarding Pebbles Seen & Noted collection specifically for this layout!!  I loved the bright colors from this collection with the black & white photo.  I created the flower embellishment for my layout, by cutting 9 hearts on my Cameo.  Then I adhered them around a punched circle, to create the petals for the flower.  I used a Glubber and some Baker's Twine, to make the center of my flower and added a Flair Button from Ormolu, to finish off the center.

If you would like to pick up your copy of Creating with Sketches Volume 2, (and I know you will!!!) visit the CS store HEREAND...for stopping by and visiting my Blog today, you can save $2 off of your Digital Copy by using the code CWS2Discount.


Products Used:   Paper, Chalkboard Stickers, & Thickers: Pebbles Inc.; Spray Mist & Wood Veneer: Studio Calico; Flair Button: Ormolu; Baker's Twine: The Twinery; Talk Bubbles: Silhouette Cut & Print Files



No comments:

Post a Comment