Saturday, March 2, 2013

Unforgettable Fun!

Today is my day to share my work for The Paper Bakery!  I had so much fun with the February Kits, and I can't wait to get our March Kits...mine should hopefully be here by Monday!  I will keep this one short and sweet, because I know it's the weekend and we are all busy bees!  If you are interested in becoming a subscriber, to The Paper Bakery, you can head over to the SHOP and check out all of the awesome goodies!  I am sharing a second layout, I created with the Project Kit "Our Day" and the Add-On Kit "Days of the Week", using a mix of Glitz Designs products and My Mind's Eye products.




  
I really fell in love with the Glitz Color Me Happy collection and was so excited to see that Sarah included some of it in our Kit.  That pack of WhatNots has some great pieces in it!  I loved the banner, repeating Elephant pattern, and the large Elephant shape with the Triangle pattern!

And...if you're looking to stay updated with everything that's going on with The Paper Bakery, come over and Like our page on Facebook.  Sarah has been posting some sneak peeks of the Kits and there is also a giveaway here and there!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment