Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Last One - Creative Scrappers Sketch #250!

Today is the last reveal...for a little while...for Creative Scrappers!  CS will be taking a little "vacation", but Kristine is busy planning some things and bringing lots of great stuff back to the readers later this year.  And, did you know, that she has been busy putting together her 2nd Sketch Book, Creating With Sketches Volume 2.  You can order your very own Copy HERE and have a ton of awesome CS sketches at your fingertips, anytime you need them.

Technically, today's Sketch was for Team B, but a lot of the Designers from Team A decided to join in, since this would be the last Sketch for our Term.  




 


I shifted my photo to the other side, so our little guy would be looking into the page.  But I really loved this grid design, that Kristine created, so I kept the rest of the Sketch as is.  And I was really excited to use some of the awesome Darling Dear from Studio Calico.  I also purchased those fun diamond patterns from the Studio Calico store, to use with my Cameo.  I had fun mixing in the shape with the patterned paper, the cut files, and the wood veneers.

I really loved the photo on this page, because the kids are always so fascinated with the Donut making process, when we visit Krispy Kreme.  But this photo was even better, because the kids all got hats that night, and I love that Reese was wearing his while he watched the Donuts come down the assembly line.

Even though CS is taking a break, you still have the whole month of March to come over and play along with us!   You could win a Scrapbook and Cards Magazine and one of the new Creative Scrappers Sketch Books!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment