Monday, March 18, 2013

A Little Vintage Touch

I am back today, with a new layout for Artful Delight...only one more reveal for this month, using the March Kit!  It's flown by!!!  The Teresa Collins lines in this month's Kit has given me lots of variety to work with.  The first two layouts were on the fun side, so I decided to go for a different approach on today's layout.  I used the doily patterned paper, to fussy cut one of the large doilies, and added some of the stick pins and buttons to give my layout a vintage touch to go along with the b&w photo of me and my sister, with our cousin...circa early 1980's.




  
I really love the She Said stamp set, that was included in the Kit and I used the large flower stamp in the center of the fussy cut doily.  And some of the sticker pieces from the Memories collection were perfect for creating a mixed banner beneath my photo.  One of my favorite things about this page, is the long Title.  I love mixing alphas/Fonts to create long titles.  I added a few extras to this layout:  shipping tag for journaling, Amy Tan Thickers, and Flair button from A Flair for Buttons, and Sprinklers from October Afternoon.  And don't forget, you still have time to play along with our Layout and Card sketches this month, for the chance to be an Artful Delight Guest Designer!


No comments:

Post a Comment