Saturday, March 16, 2013

Team Up!: The Paper Bakery & Elle's Studio!

This month, The Paper Bakery Kit is filled with lots of Elle's Studio goodies and we are teaming up with the Elle's girls for a week of inspiration!  You won't want to miss out on what both Teams have done with the March Kit, Soda Shop!


I am stopping in today, to share a few sneaks of what I created, using the Soda Shop Kit and give you a sneak peek of what you'll see during the team up week:




I can't tell you how much fun I had working with the Soda Shop Kit and the amazing Elle's Studio You and Me & Day to Day collections!  And did you know, that there is even a set of Elle's Studio Mash-Up Flair in this month's Kit??!!  You can head over to the shop and grab your very own pack, HERE!

Now, aren't you super excited about what is coming up this week??!! I know I am!  Be sure to check in at The Paper Bakery Blog and Elle's Studio for all of the inspiration you can handle!


No comments:

Post a Comment