Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sweet Dreams

I hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend!  I'm sure you are busy, like we are...doing the fun things like dyeing the Easter Eggs and having Egg Hunts and attending Church services to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus!!  I have to say, that I think Easter is my favorite holiday...it's a tight race with Christmas!  :)  But just being able to celebrate the day that Jesus conquered the grave is hard to beat!!  Our Pastor has shared in his messages about the day Jesus was crucified with the thieves on the Cross.  One of the thieves tells Jesus, if you are the Messiah, save yourself and save us.  Bro. Paul, puts it best by saying that Jesus couldn't do both...He couldn't save Himself and save us.  If He had saved Himself our penalty for sin would not have been paid that day on the Cross, because it took His death, to restore our relationship with God.  And the celebration of Easter is a great reminder to me, that I am glad He chose to save us that day on the Cross!  So I wish you and your family a Happy Easter this weekend!

I also wanted to quickly share one of my layouts for The Paper Bakery using the March Kit, Soda Shop and some of the fun goodies from Elle's Studio.  I'll keep this one short and sweet, since I know it is a busy weekend!





If you would like to check out a little more detail about this layout, you can head over to my post on The Paper Bakery Blog!

Thanks for stopping in for a visit today!


No comments:

Post a Comment