1. Create a Layout or Card that uses the following 'ingredients'. All ingredients need to be used. Basic supplies, such as card-stock, patterned paper, misting, stitching, etc. can also be used. Think outside the box and let's get creative. Please let us know how you were inspired.
2. The challenge is open until March 27, 2013.
3. A randomly chosen winner will win some LMT goodies.
4. Link up your projects below.
To get y'all started, here is a layout I created using the RECIPE!
1. Use a negative(s)
2. Use 5 different washi tapes
3. Use ONE word
4. Use handstitching
5. Use an envelope
Here is my take on the Recipe Challenge:
I incorporated my Washi Tapes with the Negative, by adding them behind the Triangles I cut on my Cameo. Then I decided to add the handstitching around the outer edge of the larger triangles. Using one word was a little tough for me, because I am a fan of long titles, but I think the word "Adorable" was a perfect one word title for this page. And I decided that the envelope would make a great spot for tucking in my journaling.
If you would like to play a long with us this month, make sure you follow the Recipe Challenge above and link up your project HERE.
Supplies: Patterned Paper & Chalkboard Stickers: Pebbles Inc.; Arrows & Color Shine: Heidi Swapp; Wood Veneers, Triangle Mask & Spray Mist: Studio Calico; Washi Tape: Love My Tapes & Glitz Design; Flair Buttons: Ormolu & The Paper Bakery Kit Club; Roller Doodle Stamp: Glitz Design; Font: Brady Bunch
And, before I go, I wanted to share an exciting announcement...I will be joining the Let's Get Sketchy Design Team starting in April. I will be creating with the Sketches, but also providing some of the weekly Sketches for the Team to work with. I am looking forward to getting started and working with the talented Ladies on the Design Team. If you haven't been over to Let's Get Sketchy head over and check them out. Their March Sponsor is The Paper Bakery Kit Club!!