Friday, May 17, 2013

Finally Friday!

I don't know about you, but for some reason this felt like the longest week EVER!!  So I am glad to finally see Friday!  I think the closer to Summer and school ending, the longer the week lasts.  But I did get a lot of layouts finished this week...some for DT work and some for various challenges.  I wanted to stop in and share three layouts I completed this week for different challenges with Chic Tags, Elle's Studio and Paper Secrets.

The Challenge Sunday at Chic Tags was to use Arrows.  I incorporated some of the Chic Tags with the new Travel Girl collection from October Afternoon, and some of the Free Cut Files from Chic Tags.




 
Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper:  October Afternoon & American Crafts; Stickers, Tin Pin, & Tid Bits:  October Afternoon; Tags:  Chic Tags; Thickers:  American Crafts; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico & Freckled Fawn; Cut Files:  Chic Tags  

I have to admit, that I debated doing the 5/9/13 Sketch Thursday challenge at Elle's Studio, because of all of those circles on the Sketch.  But I decided to give it a try, and I ended up loving the end result.




Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper & Tags:  Elle's Studio; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Flair Button:  The Paper Bakery;  Buttons:  October Afternoon; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Thickers;  American Crafts; Acrylic Paint:  Apple Barrel;

And finally, I decided to join in this week with Paper Secrets May 1st Sketch with a Twist challenge.  The twist was to use a Polaroid on your layout.





Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper, Tin Pins, Stickers, Chipboard, Sprinklers, & Brads:  October Afternoon; Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Spray Mist:  Studio Calico & Heidi Swapp; Punch:  EK Success & Marvy

Thanks for stopping in, to see what I've been up to this week.  Hope you have a great weekend!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment