Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I've Got Issues

***For Information on the upcoming Let's Get Trendy Now!3 Workshop, please visit THIS POST.***

Yes, I do!  And you can find out what those are, by stopping by to check out my DT Introduction on the Paper Issues Blog, today!  I am so excited to be a part of the PI Team with so many talented Ladies!  We have a lot of fun chatting with one another, creating and sharing our DT projects, and of course shopping in the PI Shop!!

Along with my intro., you can see one of my newest layouts using the Travel Girl collection from October Afternoon...and all of my OA goodies were purchased from the Paper Issues shop.  Here's a sneak of my layout and you can see the full reveal on the PI Blog:



One of my PI perks, is passing along the fun to you and when you are shopping in the Paper Issues shop, you can use the Code ASHLEY75 to save 20% off of your order!


No comments:

Post a Comment