Thursday, May 23, 2013

Welcome Home Card!

Yesterday, I was up on The Paper Bakery Blog, sharing a Card created with the May Kit, Glitz Roadshow.  I used one of the Exclusive Cut Files, that comes along with your monthly membership to The Paper Bakery Kit Club.


  
I used the striped Vellum paper included in the Kit for the background of my Card.  And the great thing about the little Houses, is that they can be separated and each piece cut on a different patterned paper.  I added a Kraft heart, twine, and enamel dots to finish off the house and then used the Studio Calico Mini Alpha Stickers for my sentiment and one of The Paper Bakery Custom Flair Buttons to add a touch of whimsy with the Bicycle image.

If you're looking for the perfect Kit Club, The Paper Bakery might just be the place for you!!  Each month's Kit contains Custom Flair Buttons, Exclusive Cut Files or Printables rotated on a monthly basis, great patterned paper and embellishments!  Also, if you sign up for a Subscription you receive a discount on the price of your membership!



No comments:

Post a Comment