Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Paper Bakery Goes to Mega Meet!

***If you are looking for the Pretty Little Studio & Love My Tapes Blog Hop, please go HERE.*** 

The Paper Bakery will be attending the Mega Meet Scrapbook Convention in Novi, Michigan on May 9-11, 2013.  Our fearless leader, Sarah Hill, will be at the Convention with some of our DT members, and have a booth set up.  She will have Paper Bakery exclusives, that will only be available through The Paper Bakery Kit Club at Mega Meet.  If you are planning to attend or know someone who is going, make sure you don't miss The Paper Bakery booth.

Sarah, sent the Design Team some of the products she will be selling exclusively in the booth and gave us the opportunity to create some projects that will be displayed there.  We received a ton of TPB Custom Flair Buttons and products from Pretty Little Studio, including the Birthday Cake, Nature Walk, and Monsieur collections.  Today, I am going to share what I created to be displayed in the booth.

First up, is a layout using some of the Pretty Little Studio die cuts and Custom Flair buttons from The Paper Bakery.





I kept this page a little more on the simple side...or at least simple for me.  :)  I also used a Custom Mask, Sarah has created to create the burst on my layout.  I mixed in the Gold Polka Dot Crate Paper Vellum and Elle's Studio Red & Cream Polka Dot paper from previous Paper Bakery Kits.

Now for a second layout, using the new Nature Walk collection from Pretty Little Studio.





I cut apart the 8x8 Nature Walk burst patterned paper and used it to create a Sun look on my layout.  And how cute are those little Owls on that Flair Button??!!  These Custom Flair buttons were created specifically for the PLS Nature Walk collection.  And the Triangle pattern on my background is also another Custom Mask created by Sarah.

My last project is a Card, using the PLS Birthday Cake collection.




I love the large number Die Cuts from Pretty Little Studio.  I paired it with the negative Candles card, and used one of The Paper Bakery exclusive Cut Files to create the Triangle pattern over the background of my card.  And I couldn't resist a little toothpick embellishment, with the Star and Custom Flair Happy Birthday button!

I hope you enjoyed stopping by today, and if you are attending Mega Meet, make sure you stop by The Paper Bakery Booth!  You definitely won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment