Monday, May 13, 2013

Smile & Be Happy!

I know that's kind of an iffy title for Monday, but hopefully everyone has had a great day so far!  I am here today, to share a new layout for our reveal at Let's Get Sketchy!  Today's Sketch is one that I created from a previous page I did for The Paper Bakery, Sweet Dreams.  I decided to change the Sketch up just a bit, since I had already completed one with this look.






I moved my photo area to the bottom of the page and then used the circle element from the Sketch to create a Sun embellishment for my layout.  Make sure you come play along with us and don't forget to link up your layout on the Let's Get Sketchy Blog!

Products Used:  Patterned Paper:  Studio Calico & Amy Tangerine; Bits & Wood Veneer Card:  Amy Tangerine; Thickers, Phrase Stamp & Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Wood Veneers:  Freckled Fawn;  Spray MIst:  Studio Calico; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Fringe Scissors: Martha Stewart:  Flair Button:  Panda Eight Design


No comments:

Post a Comment