Monday, May 27, 2013

Furry Friend

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you've enjoyed your weekend, and that maybe you even have that extra day off today, as we remember those men and women who have fought for our Freedom.  We are planning to take a little day trip to the beach and just enjoy the nice weather and spend time together.  But I wanted to share my newest layout for Let's Get Sketchy's reveal today, using some of the Pebbles Seen & Noted collection.






Our kids love stopping in PetSmart to visit all of the furry creatures, birds and fish.  We haven't taken the pet step yet, since having our oldest, because let's face it...taking care of three kids is hard enough work, without adding a pet to the mix!!  :)  I loved this cute photo of our oldest and youngest visiting with the Hamsters.  I thought the Seen & Noted collection would work well with the bright colors in my photo.  This photo is one of my Instagram prints that I had printed through Origrami.  They are based in Australia and their prints are really amazing.  And the box they send them in is so totally adorable!!  I just had to use a Flair Button on this page...because I am addicted to those...and chose the cute little Hedgehog button that is custom made from The Paper Bakery.  You can pick up a pack of these in The Paper Bakery Shop!!  And last but not least...Chic Tags has been sharing some awesome Free Cut Files and Printables on their Blog every Friday.  I was just waiting for the perfect layout to use the Welded Circle cut file and I thought it fit in perfectly with this week's Sketch.

That's it for today!  Make sure you stop by the Paper Issues Blog on Wednesday to check out my Intro post and read about some of my "issues".  And on Saturday, I'll be sharing a layout for a Guest Designer spot, that I have for the month of June.

Supplies:  Patterned Paper & Chalkboard Stickers:  Pebbles; Tag & Cut File:  Chic Tags; Flair Button:  The Paper Bakery; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Letter Stickers:  Jillibean Soup; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Buttons;  October Afternoon; Rhinestones:  ZVA Creative; Font:  Enchanted Prairie Dog; Instagram Print:  Origrami  


No comments:

Post a Comment