Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Make Mom Happy!

The countdown is on until Mother's Day this Sunday.  It's a 50/50 chance, whether you are ahead of the game and already have that special gift picked out for Mom...or the perfect gift hasn't crossed your path yet.  Fortunately for us crafty types, holidays can be just the right time to create hand-made gifts for the loved ones in our lives.  I don't know about you, but at this point, my Mom likes receiving anything that has to do with the Grandkids.  So this year, I decided to use my May Kit, Glitz Roadshow, from The Paper Bakery to create a special gift for my Mom.  I put together a Brag Book with some photos of the kids and used the papers and embellishments from the May Kit.











I also created a Gift Card Holder, to go along with the Brag Book, and I have a tutorial on The Paper Bakery Blog for creating your own hand-made flower using Ribbon.  Make sure you pop over and check it out.

If you are looking to join a Kit Club, make sure you stop by The Paper Bakery.  Kits sell out fast, so make sure you sign up for a Subscription to receive a guaranteed Kit.  And you also receive a discounted price on the Kit, when you sign up for a Subscription!


No comments:

Post a Comment