Saturday, August 3, 2013

Clear Scraps Guest Designer

Pinky Hobbs contacted me recently and asked if I would like to Guest Design for Clear Scraps, and I was excited about the opportunity!  I received a fun Kit, containing the Chipboard Shape Sandcastle mini album, the Bo Bunny Key Lime collection, Mudd Puddles, and several other cute embellishments.

Today, I am sharing the mini I created using the Sandcastle shaped album.

I started off my album by covering all of the front sides.  I used a mixture of modeling paste and Spray Mist to acheive the Yellow color.  After I applied the modeling paste, I sprinkled in a touch of glitter and lightly sprayed an Orange mist over the piece.


I continued the modeling paste over each of the front sides of the album and then used some of the Bo Bunny papers to cover the back sides of each chip board piece.  I wanted the album to have some variety, so I adhered the paper to the chipboard and then used a craft knife to cut away the excess pieces.


Once I had all of the sides of the album covered, I began decorating with all of the different embellishments.  I used the cute Star Fish and flowers that came with the kit and fussy cut several pieces from the Bo Bunny papers.  I also played with some of the Mudd Puddles, which is so fun!!  It is as close to real sand as you can get and dries quickly.  I was also able to mix in a few bits and pieces from my stash, to get each page just the way I wanted it.  Some extras include, Custom Flair Buttons from The Paper Bakery, wood veneers and sequins from Studio Calico and wood veneers from Freckled Fawn.




Make sure you stop by the Clear Scraps shop, to check out some of their cool products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment