Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sketch Week | Chalk Art

It's hard to believe, that it has already been more than a year, since Sketch Support closed down.  But I am excited to say I will be working with Allison Davis' sketches once again, each month for Sketch Week.  Allison has created an awesome single page Sketch for the month of August.  You can download the full Sketch at the Scrapbook Generation online store.

  

This is a great multi-photo Sketch, that also offers a lot of space for your title, embellishing and journaling.  Here is how I used this month's Sketch:





I didn't change much in the design of the Sketch.  I matched my embellishing to the spaces provided on the Sketch and created three embellishment clusters, which gave me a visual Triangle on my layout.  I only had two photos, that I needed to scrap for this page, so in the 3rd photo spot, I added a small Polaroid frame from The Pier collection and a Flair button from The Paper Bakery.

I hope you enjoyed my take on Allison's Sketch and don't forget, to stop by the Scrapbook Generation online store, to download a full version of this month's Sketch.

Supplies:  Patterned Paper:  Carta Bella; Mist & Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico; Flair Button & Washi Tape:  The Paper Bakery; Thickers:  American Crafts; Polaroid Frame:  Crate Paper; Other:  Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment