Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Family Fun

I wasn't sure if I would get a chance to play along with the Elle's Studio Sketch Thursday Challenge, but I got to sit down for a little while yesterday afternoon and work on this layout.  I loved the design of the sketch, with the fun Polaroid frames, and I had several of these in my stash that were included in the June and July Limited Edition Elle's Studio Kits and a pack from the Cameron collection.  And the sketch had great multi-photo capability, which worked out perfectly for these photos from our recent day trip to the beach.







This page ended up being quick and easy, because I followed the Sketch closely and focused more on layering a lot of the Elle's Tags, rather than adding a lot of other embellishments.  The only extra embellishments I added to the page, are the Thickers, SC Atlantic sequins, and Two Peas paper clip arrows.  I usually go into overload mode on my embellishments, but I thought the layers added just the right touch to this layout, without having to add anything else to it.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Polaroid Frames, & Tags:  Elle's Studio; Sequins:  Studio Calico; Thickers:  American Crafts; Paper Clips:  Two Peas in a Bucket


No comments:

Post a Comment