Thursday, August 29, 2013

Finding Fall Free Printables

It's the end of August and that means Fall is right around the corner.  Yikes!!  It's hard to believe that we'll be ready for Fall in September.  I'm sure all of you are looking forward to creating, some fun layouts, cards, and other projects for Fall, and I wanted to stop in today to share a set of Free Printables I created for the season.



The card sizes are 3x4 and the circle images are 1 inch.  I used a non-traditional Fall color scheme, because I like to change things up, to keep from getting in a rut from year to year.  I hope you enjoy these, and you can download the JPEG HERE or the PDF HERE.

I would love to see how you use the Printables, so if you post on Facebook make sure to tag me, and if you post on your Blog, I would love for you to add a link in your post back to my Blog!

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!!  And if you have any ideas that you would like to see for upcoming Printables, I would love to hear your suggestions in the comments.  I will try to accommodate, as long as it is in my powers of creativity!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment