Monday, August 12, 2013

Wonderful Life

Today, we have a brand new Sketch up on the Let's Get Sketchy Blog, created by Jenessa Franco.  I dug into my stash for this one and found some papers from the Studio Calico Hey Day collection.  And I thought the papers mixed really well with some tags from the Elle's Studio Serendipity collection.  Great way to merge your old and new stash!


 


This photo was taken on Mother's Day, so I wanted to create a softer, feminine feel on this layout.  I actually can't believe I still had this full 12x12 piece of wood grain in with those Studio Calico papers.  I hate to use my wood grains, but they usually don't end up lasting that long and this one had to have been in the package for at least a year!!  :)

We would love for your to play along with us, so make sure you link up your layout using this week's Sketch on the Let's Get Sketchy Blog.  And don't forget to stop by and see how the DT used the Sketch, also!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper & Butterfly Stickers:  Studio Calico; Tags:  Elle's Studio; Thickers:  American Crafts; Enamel Dots:  My Mind's Eye; Vellum: Fynmark; Acrylic Paint:  Apple Barrel; Font:  Abandi MT Condensed Extra Bold; Flair Button:  Ormolu
 

No comments:

Post a Comment